Right I am here now

Mark B., good to see you here! I think you find a more positive community over here than at Another Place. I am with you, I have a big learning curve here (though, I find the out of the box product much easier and intuitive than other forum solutions). You will find a lot of people willing to help with any questions you have though.

Hey Mark! Nakedanvil here! Yeah, when I first got XF up and running I thought "Oak wrap! What have I gotten into"? Nothing was familiar. Later when I started playing with it everything just fell into place! It's a dream to work with!

Hmm, so far everyone whos name starts with "K" seems to like this post!

You will learn just like the rest of us. The Zend Framework is a nasty bee-otch but once you understand her, she is pure awesomeness!

To seeing BC Forums on XenForo soon...

Thanks everyone.

I mean I feel a bit of a fraud since I'm not new really, I've been here since it was first made public, and I've posted on and off too.

FRAUD!!! ;)
Mark, so does this mean we might be seeing another site converted or are you still testing the waters?
We need a BC Forums conversion to XF thread (kinda like Another Software upgrade to 4.x thread). Though, I bet the thread is a lot shorter and the stress a lot less!

Welcome, Mark! I've seen your forum and enjoyed the tweaks you made to your vB4 forum with XenForo in mind. :)
Hey Mark! Nakedanvil here! Yeah, when I first got XF up and running I thought "Oak wrap! What have I gotten into"? Nothing was familiar. Later when I started playing with it everything just fell into place! It's a dream to work with!

Hmm, so far everyone whos name starts with "K" seems to like this post!
Can I give it a half-like or something? My username doesn't start with a K, but my name is Kurt... :P

Welcome!

I think, "Have You Seen...?" forum has some really cool stuff for you to have a look at it, learn quickly and start helping others in the community. :-)

Top Bottom