Fixed  Rewrite language

lms

I get an error when trying to overwrite a language to import a translation:

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry 'template_list-3' for key 'title' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

¿Bug?

Salud2

NOTE: opera not show buttons editor in xenforo.com

I get an error when trying to overwrite a language to import a translation:

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry 'template_list-3' for key 'title' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

¿Bug?

Salud2

NOTE: opera not show buttons editor in xenforo.com

About your note, this has just been fixed, look in the Resolved Bugs forum.

only in RC3. Not solved.
I just ran into this - it's actually triggering what appears to be a bug in PHP with SimpleXML. It manifests itself in really strange ways. However, I stumbled upon this using way more queries than it should, and fixing that seems to have resolved this issue.

Salud2

This isn't something that I've been able to reproduce locally. It's possible it's related to the SimpleXML bug, but since your error is happening on template_list (which has a very strange version attached to it), it's hard to be sure; normally the issue goes back to the beginning of the XML.

Can you reproduce it consistently? Does anyone else have that issue with that language?

I had an error like this in the past only with special character for German languages. If I use (for example) an ü in the text it is showned as a special character in the XML after export. When I edit the XLM and use on one hand the ü and on the other hand the special character in the same phrase, I got an error overwriting the language and no error creating a new language.

XenForo 1.0.0
Addons installed: in attach 16.webp
Browser: safari 5
I get the same error importing spanish language overwriting Español Es Tu.
Attach file language pack.
captura1.webp 13.webp 14.webp 15.webp

I solved deleting language español Es Tu and reimporting.
Salud2

Attachments

If you can provide me FTP and admin CP access to your server where this is happening, I may be able to fix it. (I have to be able to reproduce it though, obviously.)

Conversation started with the requested data. The error importing language: Español (ES) Tu - Importing error.

Salud2

Thanks, but the language was exported without addons and then, after some modification of the xml file, reimported.

Thank you very much, Mike.

Salud2

Top Bottom