• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Fixed  Rewrite language

lms

I get an error when trying to overwrite a language to import a translation:

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry 'template_list-3' for key 'title' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

¿Bug?

Salud2

NOTE: opera not show buttons editor in xenforo.com

Vincent

I get an error when trying to overwrite a language to import a translation:

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry 'template_list-3' for key 'title' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

¿Bug?

Salud2

NOTE: opera not show buttons editor in xenforo.com
About your note, this has just been fixed, look in the Resolved Bugs forum.

lms

only in RC3. Not solved.
I just ran into this - it's actually triggering what appears to be a bug in PHP with SimpleXML. It manifests itself in really strange ways. However, I stumbled upon this using way more queries than it should, and fixing that seems to have resolved this issue.

Salud2

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
This isn't something that I've been able to reproduce locally. It's possible it's related to the SimpleXML bug, but since your error is happening on template_list (which has a very strange version attached to it), it's hard to be sure; normally the issue goes back to the beginning of the XML.

Can you reproduce it consistently? Does anyone else have that issue with that language?

Alluidh

I had an error like this in the past only with special character for German languages. If I use (for example) an ü in the text it is showned as a special character in the XML after export. When I edit the XLM and use on one hand the ü and on the other hand the special character in the same phrase, I got an error overwriting the language and no error creating a new language.

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
If you can provide me FTP and admin CP access to your server where this is happening, I may be able to fix it. (I have to be able to reproduce it though, obviously.)

lms

Conversation started with the requested data. The error importing language: Español (ES) Tu - Importing error.

Salud2

lms

Thanks, but the language was exported without addons and then, after some modification of the xml file, reimported.

Thank you very much, Mike.

Salud2