Responsive Social Sharing Buttons

Responsive Social Sharing Buttons 1.5.7

No permission to download
So what can I do about it so that people who don't have hotmail can use the email link?
Nothing, it's determined by what they have set as their default email program. I don't even have an email program on my Linux laptop, therefore the link doesn't do anything. Your users need to properly configure their computers.

Nothing, it's determined by what they have set as their default email program. I don't even have an email program on my Linux laptop, therefore the link doesn't do anything. Your users need to properly configure their computers.

Hmm.. well, my friend uses yahoo and he was directed to hotmail, which he doesn't use. I 'll check if he has yahoo set as his default email, but this does complicate things for all the other users, many of whom probably use a number of different emails.

Hmm.. well, my friend uses yahoo and he was directed to hotmail, which he doesn't use. I 'll check if he has yahoo set as his default email, but this does complicate things for all the other users.
I am assuming your friend is on windows. Microsoft owns hotmail.

No problem, microsoft of course points you towards their email programs/sites. Simply setting your default to what you want to use fixes that problem.

Just noticed that unregistered users don't see the Responsive Sharing Buttons, they see the default XenForo ones. This is also true for member profile pages.

I checked in options and group permissions and I don't see anywhere to adjust for that.

Just noticed that unregistered users don't see the Responsive Sharing Buttons, they see the default XenForo ones. This is also true for member profile pages.

I checked in options and group permissions and I don't see anywhere to adjust for that.
I too would like to see an option allowing unregistered users to share.

Can anyone get this to work on main forums page on sidebar but with the AndyB sidebar positions add-on? I'm desperate here because these share buttons are so much nicer than default.

i noticed that the pinterest button only links to '#navigation'. i don't have a url set up in the plugin options, but my facebook open graph is properly assigned so it looks like this is a bug.

Am I doind something wrong ? When I try to share by email, the mail message open for me with the following text:

1sharerrssbtitle1 - 1sharerrssburl1

I seem to be having similar functionality issues, but only with some buttons. Here's what I get with Stumbleupon:

http://www.stumbleupon.com/submit?url=1sharerrssburl1&title=1sharerrssbtitle1

and the email button:

mailto&su=I+thought+you+might+like+this&body=1sharerrssbtitle1+-+1sharerrssburl1

The buttons that DO seem to be working, all have the same site name for the "1sharerrssbtitle1", instead of the article/thread title. for example, twitter looks like:

https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?text=OURSITENAMEhttps:%2threadURL (twitter alos leaves off the "via ourtwitterusername" as well)

Anyone have any advice?

Top Bottom