Not a bug Responsive Navigation does not follow css

Dynamic

Hello,

So, if I hide a navTab via CSS it hides the navLink in the navigation. An example would be

.navTabs .navTab.resources.PopupClosed
{
display: none !important;
}

This works great. The problem is when the hiddenNavigation pops up in narrow screens, it does not follow the CSS rule. I have looked and there is no way that I can think of hiding certain tabs I do not want shown.

Looking further and speaking to Jeremy, none of the links have classes to add css code for.

Is the missing classes a bug?

Not really. If you don't want a navigation entry to be shown, I'd have to recommend not outputting it in the first place (there are generally permission checks in place anyway). The code expects all navigation entries to be valid and displayable.

So for addons that do not have an option to display the tab or not, how does one get around this? If the links had classes we could easily do it via CSS.

Okay @Russ,

Now I get an error at the top of the page saying

CSS Error: public.css: Invalid Property Access: group: secondaryMain

I have turned off debug mode and turned all listeners back to normal.

Thanks.

Okay @Russ,

Now I get an error at the top of the page saying

CSS Error: public.css: Invalid Property Access: group: secondaryMain

I have turned off debug mode and turned all listeners back to normal.

Thanks.

Actually your problem it shows still exists however debug just displays the error. Disabling nav tabs wouldn't do that, that seems more like a property being called in your templates thats no longer there.

Oh okay. I disabled debug but it still shows. It also created a problem with my resource manager and the bdPaygates addon. Is there a quick fix to this now?

Thanks.

Top Bottom