Resources Add-on

ineedhelp

Once this becomes available to us customers. Can we also use it for blog like threads? Without any of the payment/download links and other 'new addon' options such as version options.

(this will all be usergroup options, Im' guessing?)

I'm thinking of replacing my current Blog Addon with this.

Once this becomes available to us customers. Can we also use it for blog like threads? Without any of the payment/download links and other 'new addon' options such as version options.

(this will all be usergroup options, Im' guessing?)

I'm thinking of replacing my current Blog Addon with this.

Each category has a variety of settings, as well as usergroup permissions :)

Oh Brogan sorry to be a fusspot but I'd like to use it for articles - so without version number. But at least some will have a document or PDF download version. Could I toggle Download button as needed?

Also I'm wondering about multipage articles. Some of ours are 5 - 20 pages currently with pagination.
Wondering if the version pages could be used ... or must it be an addon?
Any ideas since you are used to the backend?

If it has a .pdf attached then it won't be a file-less resource and the version number and download button will be visible.

There are no options or settings in the ACP for your second suggestion.

Can you post a screenshot from your testbed of a few guest leaving reviews?
I'd like to see what the username and avatars are shown for them.
To test this, you could always set up a test node and give Guests aka Unregistered usergroup permission to Post. Then, logout of your account and post as Guest.

Oh wait, I lied - I was logged in on the incognito window too :/

It looks like guest ratings are similar to poll voting in the sense that it's not possible.
Which makes sense otherwise it would be easy to spam ratings and reviews.

Those permissions sit above the normal user group and user permissions.

Top Bottom