RM 1.2 Resource tagging

NinaMcI

Hi,
I've uploaded and installed version 1.2 twice, but for some reason I don't appear to have the option to add tags to my existing resources. I've set permissions to allow tagging and I can if I create a new resource.
Can anyone suggest why this might be?
Thanks

upload_2015-8-20_16-26-28.webp

Did you have any outdated templates after upgrading?

Can you reproduce the problem on the default XF style?

If you go to an affected resource and add '/tags' to the URL, do you get an error message, or does it load the tag input?

I've had a look and the resource_index template is listed as outdated. I'm afraid I don't know what to do about this.
I am currently using the default XF style.
I've tried adding '/tags' to an existing resource URL and get the error message: "The requested page could not be found". But this will be because there are no tags associated with that resource as I can't add any tags to it.

Hopefully, you can help.

That could be indicating that some of the files weren't uploaded correctly, that said, when I try on your site as a guest I get invited to log in; that suggests to me that the tags page is available -- to be clear, this is the URL I have tried that is asking me to log in:

http://www.mooclab.club/resources/8-tips-for-note-taking-on-online-courses-and-moocs.42/tags

Are you sure that gives you a page cannot be found error?

If you submit a ticket from your Customer Area with Admin CP log in details, I'll happily take a quick look.

Sorry, I added 'tags' rather than just tags!! Yes, using that URL, I have the option to add tags which I did and saved, but they don't appear anywhere on the resource.
I'll submit a ticket. Thanks.

I have responded in more detail in the ticket, but this was basically an outdated template which I have now brought up to date for you and the tags are now showing as expected.

Top Bottom