Resource manager?

Luiss

Hello once again!
Im unable to join some forums since im not a customer. How is that being handled? with Resource Manager? Or there is any addond similar to ip.nexus?

Thank you

Regards!

The Resource Manager is simply what you see here: Resources | XenForo Community

It has nothing to do with access to forums. Any forums you cannot access is simply because you aren't in a user group that allows you to access them. Customers are automatically placed into the correct user group once they add their forum username to their customer account. We have some custom code that handles those user group changes accordingly.

The Resource Manager is similar to IP.nexus in a few ways, but I don't believe it is a like for like replacement. What features of IP.nexus are you specifically looking for? It's possible they are covered by default functionality, or our Resource Manager add-on, or available as a third party add-on.

Hi @Amaury, @Chris D already replied, thanks and sorry if i did not make myself clear.

The Resource Manager is simply what you see here: Resources | XenForo Community

It has nothing to do with access to forums. Any forums you cannot access is simply because you aren't in a user group that allows you to access them. Customers are automatically placed into the correct user group once they add their forum username to their customer account. We have some custom code that handles those user group changes accordingly.

The Resource Manager is similar to IP.nexus in a few ways, but I don't believe it is a like for like replacement. What features of IP.nexus are you specifically looking for? It's possible they are covered by default functionality, or our Resource Manager add-on, or available as a third party add-on.
What im looking is is there is an "automatic" way of change user groups once a paid is made. How paid downloads are managed? I link to an external shopping cart and i manually activate the download?

Thank you

XF has a built in system called User Upgrades which allows your users to purchase an upgrade to another user group. This can be a one off payment or a recurring monthly subscription.

The RM can't do anything like that unfortunately but there are add ons available that either extend the RM or alternatives which may give access to download files or gain access to user groups for payment.

Top Bottom