Resource icon

Resource Manager - Thread Reassign 1.0.1

No permission to download

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
Thank you so much for donating. It is always appreciated!

Once the Resource Manager is released, you may very well be purchasing it as a replacement for managing various current resources you already have at your forums spread across threads with attachments.

With that in mind, you will want a way to assign the Resources that you create to different threads so the existing discussion on the Resource is not lost and can continue.

My add-on adds a new permission controlled option that will allow you to Reassign a resource to a different thread:

DQxjtYw.png

Clicking the relevant link will bring you to an overlay where you can choose a new thread ID for the Resource:

7dVp8CZ.png

As well as assigning a new thread ID you can also delete the existing thread.

HOW TO INSTALL
The easiest way to install this add-on is if you use the Add-On Installer.

Alternatively:
  1. Download the zip file.
  2. Extract its contents to your hard drive.
  3. Upload the contents of the upload folder to the root of your XenForo installation.
  4. Complete install via the Admin CP using the provided XML file.

On that note, I'll give it a 4 star review because it's probably got a couple of bugs in it that could be improved.

Just guessin'

Unless it's been leaked that is the only assumption I could come up with.

That said, look forward in trying this out soon. Great work Chris, as always.
Hopefully the beta testers were all picked by Mike and Kier, so they will know exactly who has a copy of the beta version of the RM if that is the case.

Unless it's been leaked that is the only assumption I could come up with.

That said, look forward in trying this out soon. Great work Chris, as always.

Well having just looked at his site and attempted to load something from the RM which would generate a specific error even if the RM was hidden from guests it looks like he is just posting a fake review....

Top Bottom