XF 1.1 resource manager not in admin option

arpitjain

i want to create node to show resources by category for that i have to configure resources manager through options ...but it is not in option

There are tabs in the Resource Manager: "Latest Updates", "Newest Resources", "Top Resources", "Most Downloaded". These can be selected with or without category selected.

then how to display resources with categories on page ...i want to create a node resources with sub node of catogeries in column and want to show resources according to there categories .... i am new for xenforo...thanks

Last edited:
i have created the resources node with these child categories most popular ,resent resources but how to display related resources with these categories .....
how to display popular resources on click of most popular categories of resources

in my admin panel options i have a howto manager option but with it there is no option to create and display categories my version of xengoro is 1.1.5
ACP -> Applications -> Resource Manager (at the bottom) -> Resource Categories

But there was nothing..its giving me blank..
even my resource manager displayed in Howtos .. i m not getting how to customize this in resource node.. but there is a option in node tree to create category ..how to relate this category with resources

Last edited:
in my admin panel options i have a howto manager option but with it there is no option to create and display categories my version of xengoro is 1.1.5

But there was nothing..its giving me blank..
even my resource manager displayed in Howtos .. i m not getting how to customize this in resource node..

You have to add some in order to see them. Click "+ Create New Category"

ACP -> Applications ->HOWTOManager (at the bottom) and howto Categories when i click to howto categories it is blank...there is no option to create new categories....why my resource manager become how to manager ...and where to change it in resource manager....this how to manager create a node howtos on my page where it shows some example categories ...but where from these category come..when how to categoryin admin is blank ....when i disable resource manager how to manager from options also removed from options list....my xenforo version is 1.1.5

Last edited:
I really don't understand what it is you are trying to do.

You may want to consider employing a technical administrator to help you set things up.

I have merged your two threads as you cross posted the same issue at least four times.

Please do not cross post as it results in wasted time for those trying to help you.

Top Bottom