47.7 KB · Views: 28
  • Capture3.webp
    Capture3.webp
    15.9 KB · Views: 27
  • Capture4.webp
    Capture4.webp
    51.3 KB · Views: 27
Are you OK with doing template edits?
It sounds like you need to learn how if you don't know yet. Or get someone to do them as you are looking at rather a lot of them ;)

Are you OK with doing template edits?
It sounds like you need to learn how if you don't know yet. Or get someone to do them as you are looking at rather a lot of them ;)

I'm okay with template edits, it's just knowing what templates to look in, I'm learning though... slowly but surely.

I did a fair bit of editing on the RM - you can see my test install here
http://www.housemorgain.co.uk/oval/resources/

The main templates I found relevant were
resource_description
resource_list_item
resource_update
resource_updates
resource_view
resource_view_header

Just to narrow it down. A lot of what you want to do can be done by commenting out.
<xen:comment>UNWANTED CODE </xen:comment>
Better than the standard html comment.

Okay, I've done all the edits without issue.... other than one, which is causing me much pain and distress lol! how the bloody hell do I remove these stars?

Capture.webp

Okay, I've done all the edits without issue.... other than one, which is causing me much pain and distress lol! how the bloody hell do I remove these stars?

EXTRA.css
Code:
.rating {
display: none;
}
should get it not to display... but to totally remove it I'm sure that there are some edits required and since I don't have RM and don't need it I can't give you guidance there.

EXTRA.css
Code:
.rating {
display: none;
}
should get it not to display... but to totally remove it I'm sure that there are some edits required and since I don't have RM and don't need it I can't give you guidance there.

That removes every rating system, I only want the one highlighted in the screenshot to be removed, the "all-time rating" I want to keep intact. - Hence why it's giving me trouble :(

Is that not an option in the RM? I have been looking through the RM here and I don't see an "all-time rating" shown.

never mind.. saw it.. you will have to excuse me - been at the E.R. with the wife most of the night.
What threw me off is your screenshot is not like what is in the RM here... the all-time rating is where you actually rate it at.

Try
Code:
.rating .star {
display:none;
}
You may have to add an !important after it.

EDIT: looks like the same problem. Check in the setup for RM and see if there is an option to turn that off.

Looks like it may be a template edit then... I can't provide any help there as I don't have RM. You may want to (while you are waiting on a response) to peruse the associated templates (probably side-bar related) for the RM.

I'm pretty sure it's in "resource_description" but I'm unable to remove the said stars without removing the whole lot :\ This is head banging time.

To remove the whole version block, try:
Code:
.section #versionInfo {
display: none !important;
}

Or even just:
Code:
#versionInfo {
display: none !important;
}

Top Bottom