Lack of interest Resource Manager Activity Phrases

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Amaury

Currently, when you're on the main RM page or browsing through the resource categories, your activity is shown as Viewing resource. However, that's not correct, because you aren't viewing a resource.

I think there needs to be more than one activity phrase to be more specific in the RM areas:
  • When viewing the main RM page, it could be one of these: Viewing resources, Viewing resources list or Viewing list of resources
  • When browsing through the categories and sub-categories, such as Styles (category) and Light Styles (sub-category), it could be this: Viewing resource category [name]

For the main RM page, I'd personally go with Viewing list of resources.

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
It appears that when you're viewing your watched resources or resource categories, it's also just Viewing resource, which doesn't make any sense. Viewing watched resources and Viewing watched resource categories would sound better.

I wonder, could this maybe be a bug?

Top Bottom