MG 2.1 Resize thumbnail issue

mhatma

Hello, I have a media gallery with around 350 images in it - Recently I changed the thumbnails to be a larger size, and I have an issue where no matter what, it won't resize the first 147(?!) images.

If I run the thumbnail rebuild script, it does all of the newer ones, but any older than ID 158 it won't touch. The permissions on the folders are correct, I have tried clearing out the folders etc. The result of this script running is that the newer images have their thumbnails rebuilt, and the old ones are missing. I am able to fix the older thumbnails by running:

Code:
update xf_mg_media_item set thumbnail_date = 1552386569 where thumbnail_date = 0

(1552386569 == the thumbnail date of the nearest one that was updated. All of the thumbnail_date's are set to 0 on the media items that are untouched)
This reinstates the old, smaller thumbnail which is still in the filesystem.

I can't see what is causing this issue. Does anybody have any suggestions please?

Most of the photos are NOT in albums. ID 149 (the first image that is not resized) is NOT in an album, however the next 80 or so images after this one in the DB are in an album. This is the only difference in the data structure that I can see.

Thank you for any help! :)

Bumping my very old thread - I discovered that the "original" images for old attachments (pre ID 149) had been lost or deleted. I am not sure why this happened.

My solution was to copy all of the "full" images to the paths expected by XFMG whilst referencing the "original" image. This led to the thumbnail generation working as expected. I decided it wasn't worth trying to locate and upload the true originals for each file, as the "full" size was usually adequate.

Top Bottom