• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Requesting Design Ideas...

Erik

With summer quickly approaching and some free time (hopefully) on the horizon, I've been tentatively thinking about design ideas for a new style, and I'm looking for suggestions.

What sort of theme are you looking for or feel is missing among the current selection of (high quality) Xenforo Themes? Right now I'm thinking about doing a high-class, serif-based sort of theme (I also have a few other ideas), but I'm open to ideas.

I'm looking mostly for general sort of ideas (perhaps a feeling, or general style), not specific themes or theme requests, although general theme ideas work as well (a style inspired by outer space, for example).

Thanks for any feedback!

If your styles are to be commercial, will you be offering to pay anything to people for coming up with style design ideas?

More Pink/strange colours/girly skins I say!

whistling.gif

Am sure anything you do Eric will look fab :p but am +1 for some strange colours designs :)

Top Bottom