1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Requesting Design Ideas...

Discussion in 'Resource Discussions [Archive]' started by Erik, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Erik

Erik Well-Known Member

With summer quickly approaching and some free time (hopefully) on the horizon, I've been tentatively thinking about design ideas for a new style, and I'm looking for suggestions.

What sort of theme are you looking for or feel is missing among the current selection of (high quality) Xenforo Themes? Right now I'm thinking about doing a high-class, serif-based sort of theme (I also have a few other ideas), but I'm open to ideas.

I'm looking mostly for general sort of ideas (perhaps a feeling, or general style), not specific themes or theme requests, although general theme ideas work as well (a style inspired by outer space, for example).

Thanks for any feedback!
  2. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

I would love to see styles that get away from the "tab" on the navbar, and utilize something like this --> http://xenforo.com/community/threads/refresh.14831/
    Or just about anything but the tab, lol.

I'm honstly thinking of hiring him to do that on my flexile style, unless you can do it, I'd hire you. :)
  3. ToDie4

ToDie4 Well-Known Member

If your styles are to be commercial, will you be offering to pay anything to people for coming up with style design ideas?
  4. James

James Well-Known Member

Erik didn't mention selling the styles commercially AFAIK.
  5. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

6. Forsaken

Forsaken Well-Known Member

My new skin could be considered kinda girly?

Well that and that hideous one with the bright pink :sick:.
  7. Wuebit

Wuebit Well-Known Member

Am sure anything you do Eric will look fab :p but am +1 for some strange colours designs :)
  8. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

Nope.. not girly at all! The pink highlight one.. maybe ;) hehehe
  9. ragtek

ragtek Guest

Something with 2 navbars:D
    FredC likes this.
  10. Wuebit

Wuebit Well-Known Member

Kim likes this.