Request for IP.Board Data

Kier

XenForo developer
Staff member
I'm just about done with the IPB importer here and I'm looking for some data with which to test it.

Ideally I'm looking for something with a good spread of data including 10-50k posts including some attachments, a thousand or so members and a reasonable quantity of private messages.

At this stage I'm only doing internal testing as the importer has only been run on my own very limited test data. The time for external, public testing will come shortly afterwards.

If you have some data you would not mind me testing with, send me a message and we'll discuss.

Thanks!

Thanks to those who have already contacted me.

I'd like to add a couple of additional requirements - the data should be a) English and b) Native IP.Board data, not the result of a recent conversion from another system.

Cheers :)

Well, I've converted from vb to IPB, but I have ~2.5 mill posts and ~300k users if you want to see how that goes after you test the script out.

Can't wait for this mate :)

Dud you manage to find a way around the password issue. Ive got my fingers crossed.
The password issue? You mean not having to reset all passwords? That's a standard feature of our importer system.

The password issue? You mean not having to reset all passwords? That's a standard feature of our importer system.

Do you have any idea when the converter will be released? I'm not trying to rush you guys, I'm just so anxious to ditch IPB and work with Xenforo lol :)

/me thinks you meant (y) ;)
No thanks
wink.png

Top Bottom