[Req] Google Plus Invites

I believe, once you actually get let into google plus they give you an invite for a friend. Its invite only @ the moment. Would love to get it.

Cheers

google+109x34-fa9a11c753b2c23cc507d15d7c2089ab.png

google+.circles.hangouts.sparks.huddle.instant.upload.webp

the Google+ Project
Real-life sharing, rethought for the web.

Demo / Tour

Circles
You share different things with different people. So sharing the right stuff with the right people shouldn’t be a hassle. Circles makes it easy to put your friends from Saturday night in one circle, your parents in another, and your boss in a circle by himself - just like real life.​

Hangouts
With Hangouts, the unplanned meet-up comes to the web for the first time. Let specific buddies (or entire circles) know you’re hanging out and then see who drops by for a face-to-face-to-face chat. Until teleportation arrives, it’s the next best thing.​

Instant Upload
Taking photos is fun. Sharing photos is fun. Getting photos off your phone is pretty much the opposite of fun. With Instant Upload, your photos and videos upload themselves automatically, to a private album on Google+. All you have to do is decide who to share them with.​

Sparks
Tell Sparks what you’re into and it will send you stuff it thinks you’ll like, so when you’re free, there’s always something cool to watch, read, or share.​

Huddle
Texting is great, but not when you’re trying to get six different people to decide on a movie. Huddle turns all those different conversations into one simple group chat, so everyone gets on the same page all at once. Your thumbs will thank you.​

You've lost me on this one. If you already have a Google account, such as an AdSense account. Then you install the Google +1 button on your forum and click it, you get asked to create a new Plus One account created automatically for you in about 2 seconds.

Why do you need invites?

I'm just a tad confused what the difference is here?

Been playing with it a bit today, and even with my dislike of social networking, I can see myself using this.

The UI is amazing (It is done by Andy Hertzfeld, who did the original Mac UI back in the late 70's and early 80's), and it is one of the most intuitive designs I've seen.

If Google can get this going, and get a member base going, chances are this can overcome Facebooks marketshare.

Top Bottom