[Req] Google Plus Invites

well you want it to seem exclusive too... The invite type things normally have a way of targeting our curiosity... Facebook started out in this direction back when it was just for college students... Of course the product has to be there as well

Yer... what was that other Google social networking... yuk... god it was awful and spammy.
Wave?

Wave was awesome from a technical point of view. It was, however, way to complex to compete with Fb or Twitter. Wave was made for nerds, by nerds. Interesting concept and lots of possibilities, but too difficult to understand for the average Joe User. Keep it simple is an important concept when you want to reach the masses.

Buzz?

Buzz isn't a social network in my opinion. I have no idea what it really is or what it wants to be.

G+ looks nice and easy though.

I see that I have a lot of invites. But then I find out I can't use them. It's a little confusing in the Google+ world for me right now. -1.

Wave?

Wave was awesome from a technical point of view. It was, however, way to complex to compete with Fb or Twitter. Wave was made for nerds, by nerds. Interesting concept and lots of possibilities, but too difficult to understand for the average Joe User. Keep it simple is an important concept when you want to reach the masses.

Buzz?

Buzz isn't a social network in my opinion. I have no idea what it really is or what it wants to be.

G+ looks nice and easy though.
lively was 'social', and yet another failure of google.

There's a little rumor that this share-invite glitch has now been fixed. Since it became popular - very quick.
We've got Kier in, xenfans users and tweakers.net users - successfully, before we moved to xenforo.com here and another site.

Top Bottom