XF 1.2 Reports notice in moderator_bar

AndyB

A member reported a Private Conversation and in the moderator_bar I see this:

pic001.webp

I had removed the Report link under the messages, but forgot to remove the Report link in Private Conversations. I don't want to use the Report system at all.

Using phpmyadmin, I deleted the single row in xf_report and xf_report_comment, I assumed that would clear the Reports notice but it did not. My question is, what table holds the information for that Reports notice? I would like to use phpmyadmin to remove the data so the alert notice is removed.

Thank you.

Can you not just mark it as resolved?

Okay I clicked the Reports link in the moderator_bar and it took me to a page where it didn't show any details (because I used phpmyadmin to delete the rows). However it did reset the count and now shows 0 reports in blue as opposed to 1 in red. So problem solved.

I had removed the Report link under the messages, but forgot to remove the Report link in Private Conversations. I don't want to use the Report system at all.

Using phpmyadmin, I deleted the single row in xf_report and xf_report_comment, I assumed that would clear the Reports notice but it did not. My question is, what table holds the information for that Reports notice? I would like to use phpmyadmin to remove the data so the alert notice is removed.
Why didn't you just use the permission?

Set Report content to Not Set (No).

Top Bottom