1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixed Invalid variable in moderator_bar template

Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by digitalpoint, Sep 12, 2013.

1. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Well-Known Member

I assume that $session.reprotCounts.lastUpdate is supposed to be $session.reportCounts.lastUpdate?

RoldanLT likes this.
  2. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Ah, the human mind... Nearly told you that you were crazy since my brain auto corrected report. It still works tho, right?

3. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Well-Known Member

I didn't even bother to look what it was supposed to be doing... but whatever it is, probably isn't going to work, because there's no where in the system that does anything with reprotCounts (like setting such a variable)... I grepped for it, and the only place it exists is that one template, so...

4. Marcus

Marcus Well-Known Member

There are other variables in templates which are not defined in any scripts. One example is the checked variable in the last_post_edit (from my memory) template, I guess they are there to be set by either addon products or template manipulation (xen:set).

5. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Fixed - the only real significance was that the title tag on the report count showed the last update incorrectly.