1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Reports notice in moderator_bar

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by AndyB, Aug 6, 2013.

1. AndyB

AndyB Well-Known Member

A member reported a Private Conversation and in the moderator_bar I see this:

pic001.jpg

I had removed the Report link under the messages, but forgot to remove the Report link in Private Conversations. I don't want to use the Report system at all.

Using phpmyadmin, I deleted the single row in xf_report and xf_report_comment, I assumed that would clear the Reports notice but it did not. My question is, what table holds the information for that Reports notice? I would like to use phpmyadmin to remove the data so the alert notice is removed.

Thank you.

2. DBA

DBA Well-Known Member

Can you not just mark it as resolved?

3. AndyB

AndyB Well-Known Member

Okay I clicked the Reports link in the moderator_bar and it took me to a page where it didn't show any details (because I used phpmyadmin to delete the rows). However it did reset the count and now shows 0 reports in blue as opposed to 1 in red. So problem solved.

4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Why didn't you just use the permission?

Set Report content to Not Set (No).

AndyB, Chris D, DBA and 1 other person like this.
  5. DBA

DBA Well-Known Member

Because that would be to easy...:D

6. AndyB

AndyB Well-Known Member

Thank you, Paul. I didn't realize I could simple disable the Report links using permissions.