Here is what happens:
- A moderator reports a post.
- A thread is created in our Reported Posts forum.
- The moderator is not automatically subscribed to that thread!
- Moderation suffers:
- - Replies to the report are not always seen, since there is no subscription.
- - It is a pain for the moderators to then manually subscribe to that thread.
- Create a subscription for the reporter! That is what happens for all other threads. (Maybe restrict to just moderators if normal "who can view that forum" rules aren't enough)
I could have sworn that I reported this before, but I don't see it in my history.