1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.5 Reported Thread Default Prefix?

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by viper357, Jan 5, 2016.

1. viper357

viper357 Active Member

Hi, is there any way, when a thread gets reported and placed in the mods forum, that it can take on the preset prefix for the forum?

As it is now, a reported thread just looks like the same as any other thread, is there a way to give it a pre-fix or perhaps change the font colour of the thread title, to make it stand out and get the attention of the moderators?

When I imported from VB it put prefixes on all the threads, as seen in the pic, but it won't put prefixes on newly reported threads?

2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

There isn't anything in the core that will put a prefix on a thread from a report.
  3. viper357

viper357 Active Member

Ok, thanks. Is there a way to possibly change the font colour? I've tried adding html in the phrase for the reported content but it doesn't work.
  4. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

No, they're normal threads. There's nothing to distinguish them from manually created threads.
  5. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Why not have a separate sub forum in the staff forum, just for report threads?
  6. viper357

viper357 Active Member

I have. I'm just looking for a way for the reported threads to stand out amongst all the other threads when clicking on New Posts, so the mods can pick them up easily and quickly. On a busy forum it's easy to miss a reported thread when you have 3 or 4 pages of New Posts.

Anybody know of an add-on that allows you to use html or bbcode in phrases?