XF 1.5 Reported Items - View "All" Reported Items

Wrye

Not sure if I'm missing something but I would like to have the option to see more than just the "Active Reports" and "Recently Closed Reports".
Screenshot from 2016-04-08 19:03:54.webp

I don't see anywhere in the admin panel to view or sort through older reported content. Obviously these reports are in a database somewhere (I'm guessing "xf_report") as you can search for older reports by user through the search function, so there should be a way to call this data up.

I can see in the "report_list" template nothing is supposed to follow recently closed reports list, so I'm not actually missing anything on the Reported Items page:
Screenshot from 2016-04-08 19:10:41.webp
I am wondering how I might add "All Reported Items" to the page? I see the template is calling on "$recentlyClosed" function (?are these functions?) and above this its calling for "$reports" (which I'm assume is a function(?) for active reports). Is there a "$allReports/$allClosed" function to call on to add an additional if statement for all entries in the "xf_reports" database? (I can handle the phrases/layout/styling, just need to know if there is some way to get the data I'm wanting.)

I would also like to request a few features be added for the reported items pages:
  1. I would like see a "category" option that could be selected by users reporting the content and modified by moderators from the reported item page. (Examples: "off-topic", "vulgar language", "spam", "inappropriate content")
  2. I would like to be able to change the items "Report Status" after it has been changed to Rejected/Resolved.
  3. I would like the Search function to be able to do more than just search for reports via members. (Examples: Search based off of report status, member, date, moderator it was assigned to.)
  4. Make moderator/thread actions available from within the Reported Items page.
Placed in spoiler as this is off-topic and there is probably a better place to post this request.

Last edited:
I see that but it only goes back a week at a time.
Code:
{xen:phrase closed_reports_x_y, 'from={xen:datetime $minimumTimestamp, absolute}', 'to={xen:datetime $maximumTimestamp, absolute}
This could possibly work for my purposes. I need to see more than a week at a time though. It appears this can be changed from the template "report_list_closed". What would be the appropriate "xen" time stamp to go back 6 months or 1 year? Or what would be the correct time/date format to enter in a hard date?

Changing the size of the range would require changing the PHP code, as that controls the one week limit. You're just seeing the display of what it covers.

Top Bottom