Report my own post as being Spam ?

erich37

So it is not possible to "like" my own post or comment, which is fine.

But it is possible to "Report" my own post ?
Reporting my own post/comment to the Admin for being a bad post ?

Hmmmm.... who would "report" his very own post as being bad or Spam ?

Sometimes I have members report their own posts that may be accidental duplicates, or they decide they want their post deleted (if they don't have the permissions to delete it themselves).

Sometimes I have members report their own posts that may be accidental duplicates, or they decide they want their post deleted (if they don't have the permissions to delete it themselves).
This is what I have too. I feel action shouldn't be taken if a user reports their own post, so it gives room for rectifying mistakes made accidentally :)

Another example would be a user realizing they posted in the wrong forum and need the thread moved. ;)

I report my own posts if I'm close to flaming someone, to alert moderators to it in case they choose to take action on the post.

A lot of my members do the same (Outside of the proper forum), to let us know so we can check if it is within acceptable limits.

Top Bottom