report centre - move report to topic in forum?

optrex

I cant seem to find one, but does anyone know of a resource that will allow a report to be moved or linked to a discussion topic in a moderators forum?

Unfortunately the report centre is not working for us now that we have more than 2 staff. The lack of alert of a new comment and its hard to look up previous advise given with regards to a certain way to resolve things.

Many thanks in advance.

I always find this feedback odd - we clearly have more than two moderating staff and it works really well for us.

The report centre can be disabled, and reports can be sent to a forum of your choosing.

Use the Admin CP search and search for "reportIntoForum". Choose a forum there, and the reports will begin to be created as a thread in that forum.

Thanks @Chris D
Finally would you be able to tell me know I make the "reported content:" into a prefix or coloured like a prefix. I've found the phrase reported_tread_title but I'm stuck from there.

I think, personally, you just need to get more organised, obedient staff. I don't think it has jack to do with the reports system, which I think actually improves teamwork and collaboration.

Top Bottom