Resource icon

Reply button Style

Cykros

(--eRRoR--) submitted a new resource:

Reply button Style - Ads style for the reply button.

Description:
Changes the default style of the reply button into a more beautiful one
nw3NpCM.png

Go to your Admin CP -> Appearance -> Style -> (Your Style) -> Templates -> Extra.css

Add inside
Code:
.message .publicControls .item {

-moz-box-shadow: 0px 1px 0px 0px #f0f7fa;
        -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 1px 0px 0px #f0f7fa;
        box-shadow: 0px 1px 0px 0px #f0f7fa;

background:-webkit-gradient(linear,...

Read more about this resource...

This looks nice. Tried it on my default xenforo skin and it works. Tried it on my main forum theme and it didn't. Guess I got some tweaking to do.

I just tried it... worked beautifully for me, as my first time ever adding anything to Extra.css... however... now I have no "like" button... what's up with that? Can you make it to where it has a "like" pretty button too?

I just tried it... worked beautifully for me, as my first time ever adding anything to Extra.css... however... now I have no "like" button... what's up with that? Can you make it to where it has a "like" pretty button too?

Nevermind... It's late and I am a total nitwit! I only looked at one of my posts briefly! It has a pretty "Like" button as well! Thank you for creating this style change that even dumb blondes like me can add! :ROFLMAO::whistle:

Probably a stupid question, but I am using the default style of XF. Is there any way that maybe a color-picking tool could be used on the second-level nav bar (the one that shows new posts) or could be used on the other "post reply" buttons or something to make the buttons match the forum color a bit more? They are lovely, I am just very picky and would like the color to match... the color they are right now is a bit more of a brighter blue. Then maybe if I could gather what color to use, maybe the color values could be changed or something in the code?

Last edited:
Nevermind again... I matched the color which is more like #8CBCDD and just changed the background and gradient to it. Matches the Xenforo default better now.

Thank you for sharing :)

PS: It's possible for all buttons ?

Attachments

• Sans-titre-1.webp
    Sans-titre-1.webp
    7.1 KB · Views: 33
Of course its possible for all,you just have to find the correct css definition for the item you want to change and add it in the extra.css changed.
Hi!

How can I make it work with links like Watch forum, Watch thread etc. (I have default XenForo style)

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Would like to know if its possible with watch like the other user said

.linkGroup a, .linkGroup .element
and
.linkGroup a:hover, .linkGroup .element:hover

But, New Discussion Button (bellow thread list) is in linkGroup and looks badly. :(

Thank you for sharing :)

PS: It's possible for all buttons ?
Yes.
Code:
.message .messageMeta .control.warn, .message .messageMeta .control.delete, .message .messageMeta .control.edit, .message .messageMeta .control.reply, .message .messageMeta .control.report, .message .messageMeta .control.ip, .message .messageMeta .control.like, .message .messageMeta .control.unlike, .message .messageMeta .control.savequotation, .message .messageMeta .control.deleteSpam, .message .messageMeta .control.viewWarning, .message .messageMeta .control.history, .message .messageMeta .control.hashPermalink
And
Code:
.message .messageMeta .control.warn:hover, .message .messageMeta .control.delete:hover, .message .messageMeta .control.edit:hover, .message .messageMeta .control.reply:hover, .message .messageMeta .control.report:hover, .message .messageMeta .control.ip:hover, .message .messageMeta .control.like:hover, .message .messageMeta .control.unlike:hover, .message .messageMeta .control.savequotation:hover, .message .messageMeta .control.deleteSpam:hover, .message .messageMeta .control.viewWarning:hover, .message .messageMeta .control.history:hover, .message .messageMeta .control.hashPermalink:hover

Top Bottom