1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reply button Style

Ads style for the reply button.

1. Cykros

Cykros Member

(--eRRoR--) submitted a new resource:

Reply button Style - Ads style for the reply button.

Read more about this resource...

resonansER likes this.
  2. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

This looks nice. Tried it on my default xenforo skin and it works. Tried it on my main forum theme and it didn't. Guess I got some tweaking to do.

3. Cykros

Cykros Member

Don't forget to rate the modification if you like it.

4. MistyMeanor

MistyMeanor Active Member

I just tried it... worked beautifully for me, as my first time ever adding anything to Extra.css... however... now I have no "like" button... what's up with that? Can you make it to where it has a "like" pretty button too?

5. MistyMeanor

Nevermind... It's late and I am a total nitwit! I only looked at one of my posts briefly! It has a pretty "Like" button as well! Thank you for creating this style change that even dumb blondes like me can add! :ROFLMAO::whistle:

Probably a stupid question, but I am using the default style of XF. Is there any way that maybe a color-picking tool could be used on the second-level nav bar (the one that shows new posts) or could be used on the other "post reply" buttons or something to make the buttons match the forum color a bit more? They are lovely, I am just very picky and would like the color to match... the color they are right now is a bit more of a brighter blue. Then maybe if I could gather what color to use, maybe the color values could be changed or something in the code?

Last edited: Aug 6, 2013
  6. MistyMeanor

Nevermind again... I matched the color which is more like #8CBCDD and just changed the background and gradient to it. Matches the Xenforo default better now.

7. Allan

Allan Well-Known Member

Thank you for sharing :)

PS: It's possible for all buttons ?

Attached Files:

resonansER likes this.
  8. Cykros

Cykros Member

Of course its possible for all,you just have to find the correct css definition for the item you want to change and add it in the extra.css changed.

9. resonansER

resonansER Well-Known Member

May be, some sample? :)

10. Cykros

Cykros Member

I cant give example because each style may be different.

11. resonansER

resonansER Well-Known Member

I'm asked SAME things: about all editor's buttons in the posts. :) Don't worry about colors. :)

12. BassMan

BassMan Well-Known Member

Hi!

How can I make it work with links like Watch forum, Watch thread etc. (I have default XenForo style)

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

13. Hristo Avramov

Hristo Avramov Active Member

Would like to know if its possible with watch like the other user said

BassMan and resonansER like this.
  14. Sasa

Sasa Active Member

.linkGroup a, .linkGroup .element
    and
    .linkGroup a:hover, .linkGroup .element:hover

But, New Discussion Button (bellow thread list) is in linkGroup and looks badly. :(

Yes.
    Code:
    .message .messageMeta .control.warn, .message .messageMeta .control.delete, .message .messageMeta .control.edit, .message .messageMeta .control.reply, .message .messageMeta .control.report, .message .messageMeta .control.ip, .message .messageMeta .control.like, .message .messageMeta .control.unlike, .message .messageMeta .control.savequotation, .message .messageMeta .control.deleteSpam, .message .messageMeta .control.viewWarning, .message .messageMeta .control.history, .message .messageMeta .control.hashPermalink
    And
    Code:
    .message .messageMeta .control.warn:hover, .message .messageMeta .control.delete:hover, .message .messageMeta .control.edit:hover, .message .messageMeta .control.reply:hover, .message .messageMeta .control.report:hover, .message .messageMeta .control.ip:hover, .message .messageMeta .control.like:hover, .message .messageMeta .control.unlike:hover, .message .messageMeta .control.savequotation:hover, .message .messageMeta .control.deleteSpam:hover, .message .messageMeta .control.viewWarning:hover, .message .messageMeta .control.history:hover, .message .messageMeta .control.hashPermalink:hover

BassMan likes this.
  15. PAPPACLART

PAPPACLART Active Member

Where do we put the above code to get the other buttons working

Last edited: Jun 22, 2014
  16. Cykros

Cykros Member

Go to your Admin CP -> Appearance -> Style -> (Your Style) -> Templates -> Extra.css