Reorder node tree

island

Is there an easy way to reorder the node tree that I'm not seeing?

For example, I have ~30 forums in one category that I'd like to alphabetize (not currently in alphabetical order.) Is there an easy way to sort or move up/down quickly?

Ah, ok. Will do it one by one then. Thanks.

This is definitely a needed feature. (the vb3 way is fine where you can number them all on one page; the current invision way where you can drag is even cooler, but not needed. But some more expedient way than having to go back and forth and back and forth and back and forth would be a very good addition.)

After playing with this today, I guess the best way to do it now might be to set the display order with room between, like 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, etc. so that if you need to add a forum in between, you can use 11, or 21, 22 and not have to reorder every single other forum one by one.

Still would be great to have a way to rearrange them quickly. Already liked the feature suggestion :)

After playing with this today, I guess the best way to do it now might be to set the display order with room between, like 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, etc. so that if you need to add a forum in between, you can use 11, or 21, 22 and not have to reorder every single other forum one by one.

Still would be great to have a way to rearrange them quickly. Already liked the feature suggestion :)

Man that makes me think of programming in basic back in the day :P Feels like forever ago.

Top Bottom