• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Renewals?

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
The current cost is $40 for 1 year of support and upgrades.

XenForo License $140*

Includes 12 months of ticket support and upgrades. Support and upgrade access can be extended for $40 for an additional 12 months. Bulk discounts are also available. (details)

http://xenforo.com/purchase/

Rho Delta

Thanks Brogan. So say 2 years from now when I renew, it would be $40 for the 3rd year of support at that time? Just want to be sure I budget accordingly.

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
It's $40 for a 12 month period.

So you can purchase the license now which includes 12 months of support, then purchase another 12 months once it lapses.

You can also let it lapse for a period of time and just renew it for the same price.

Excuse me for using this thread for my question, but since it's related with the theme, I think it's better this way.

What happens if I don't buy the support in some year, but the next one I decide to buy it:

- Can I do that?
- If so, the rate would be the same?

If that scenario is possible, what happens if into the year in which I didn't subscribe a new release is published, and then the next year (when I decide to subscribe), another version is released?

- Would I have the right to install both upgrades?

Forsaken

Excuse me for using this thread for my question, but since it's related with the theme, I think it's better this way.

What happens if I don't buy the support in some year, but the next one I decide to buy it:

- Can I do that?

If that scenario is possible, what happens if into the year in which I didn't subscribe a new release is published, and then the next year (when I decide to subscribe), another version is released?

It still costs only $40, and you would be able to install both upgrades.

erich37

- Can I do that?

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/reactivation-fee.4639/page-19#post-91519