Renewals?

It's $40 for a 12 month period.

So you can purchase the license now which includes 12 months of support, then purchase another 12 months once it lapses.

You can also let it lapse for a period of time and just renew it for the same price.

Excuse me for using this thread for my question, but since it's related with the theme, I think it's better this way.

What happens if I don't buy the support in some year, but the next one I decide to buy it:

- Can I do that?
- If so, the rate would be the same?

If that scenario is possible, what happens if into the year in which I didn't subscribe a new release is published, and then the next year (when I decide to subscribe), another version is released?

- Would I have the right to install both upgrades?

Excuse me for using this thread for my question, but since it's related with the theme, I think it's better this way.

What happens if I don't buy the support in some year, but the next one I decide to buy it:

- Can I do that?

If that scenario is possible, what happens if into the year in which I didn't subscribe a new release is published, and then the next year (when I decide to subscribe), another version is released?

It still costs only $40, and you would be able to install both upgrades.

- Can I do that?

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/reactivation-fee.4639/page-19#post-91519

Top Bottom