Renewal outside of paypal

Adam Howard

I have a few accounts that will soon be up for renewal. Paypal isn't looking possible.

An alternative solution should be provided for those of us who can't use paypal.

I can take credit card directly as I have a merchant account.
I can help you pay for your renewal fee.

First, you will pay the fee + my cost
Then ask XF to invoice me and I will pay them via Paypal.

Would that help ;)

I can take credit card directly as I have a merchant account.
I can help you pay for your renewal fee.

First, you will pay the fee + my cost
Then ask XF to invoice me and I will pay them via Paypal.

Would that help ;)
On what website do you sell things?

XenForo really should have a valid alternative online option though. Any alternative would have been nice.

I would absolutely offer the same as Andy and Mike but sadly being in the UK I get charged VAT so the renewals will cost 20% more.

Offer is there though.

As for alternatives, I did say use the contact form. Maybe they have an alternative for people who can't use banks or PayPal. Ask them.

I actually had the same concern as Adam before, then realized Mike was there to help, since he takes Google Checkout, and is hosting me anyway... If/when I need to upgrade later on, I'll just get Mike to handle it. :) ;) Fluck GayPal!! Fluck it to hell!! Google Checkout FTW! Lol! :ROFLMAO:

Not that you're directing question towards me specifically, but with me being Perma-limited with PayPal, the mastercard I use (was attached to perma-limited PayPal account), is blacklisted in PayPal... so payment processing doesn't work. Same when I load virtual visa cards with EntroPay.com. Once PayPal system finds out, "Oh boy, that vVv is using our services again.. blacklist them cards too!" .. And fail.

So on top of cards not working, I'm getting charged transfer fees from Mastercard to virtual visa cards.. (money losses).. and still doesn't go through either. I think PayPal is also denying some virtual visas as well. I made 3 virtual visa cards already, and transferred funds from one to another of them.. and attempted to buy with PayPal as "guest" and still was rejected all 3 times. It sucks lol.

But yeah, transferring from Western Union Mastercard to EntroPay virtual visa, it's 4.95% transfer fee. Then transferring within their own system, to other cards.. its 20 some cents I think. So if I start out with 65.00 on mastercard, and end up with 60.00 in end of all fees said and done.. I'm short funds for what I want to buy too. I couldn't back transfer funds from virtual to Mastercard either, and transfer from virtual to bank is 14.00 fee. And if I wanted to do the cycle of bullshyt again doing bank transfer and do the 14.00 fee, I'd have another 3.95% fee from bank back to Mastercard again.

It sucks, cause I have the money, just people don't take anything but GayPal and I can't buy resources here or whatever else I want without being anal raped in fees and coming up short in long run for the items I want. Which doesn't just hurt me, it hurts the guys selling the items I want or need badly too. The lack of payment processor options, isn't just hurting me, it's hurting their sales sigh. Ah well, I'll just do business and give my money to developers here that take other payment processors like Google Checkout, or spend my money on Premium WordPress themes at Themeforest.net through moneybookers.. yay.. lol :p

You no get my money, others do get it though lmao. Kinda like going to the mall shopping for clothes, and they say.. "Sorry, PayPal only!" .. Welp, no sales from me then.. time to go to another store where they take other payment options. :) That stores competitor gets my money, the original store loses in end. Lol!

But yeah, I wanted or was very interested in Bobster's Showcase resource and had funds to get it myself, but can't.. PayPal only. I love Borbole's awesome resources too, and wanted two of his.. the sidebar latest Threads and Posts listings. Can't, PayPal only. I was also looking at Media Gallery Alpha 1 to get that, but I was short, because I already got Luke's awesome chat box for the 40.xx since he took Google Checkout, I spent it. Lol! Just sucks, cause so many awesome resources here I really need, but can't get, cause of PayPal only lol. Ah well, the ones that take Google Checkout get more money, those that don't.. tough tiddlywinks.. lmao. More payment options = more sales, more customers.

bobster = no 40.xx something in his pocket, me no awesome gallery thing to replace xfr useralbums, because of paypal only..
borbole = no 12 to 15.xx in his pockets, and me no two amazing sidebar resources of his, because of paypal only.
luke = 40.xx something in his pocket, and me with an awesome chat box, because he took more than just paypal only.. ;)

Top Bottom