Removing xenforo copyright

If someone chooses to remove the copyright license they just have to pay for the specific package. But what happens if someone decides to remove the copyright without paying? It would be preety easy to remove the html from one of the tpl files.

I havent purchased xenforo so I am not talking about me here, it's just a general query.

does that mean someone has to report them for this violation? how would you know if the given forum has paid for the removal of copyright, given the amount of downloads xenforo has? People who visit the downloaded forum will have no knowledge of whether they have paid for the removal or not.

does that mean someone has to report them for this violation? how would you know if the given forum has paid for the removal of copyright, given the amount of downloads xenforo has? People who visit the downloaded forum will have no knowledge of whether they have paid for the removal or not.

I'm sure if you ask for support they could cross reference to tell whether you have the copyright removal privilege, aside it's a tiny link which just helps XenForo out.

Top Bottom