Removing "Some" Fields

TheSalt

Hello Gang,

I’m trying to dumb down a few of the fields in the sidebar when you click on an image. I’m using the gallery for identification purposes for now and it will only be me uploading images. Because of this I would like to remove some of the fields, Uploaded By, Date, Views, Comments. Is there a way to remove them but leaves the block so I can still add my own using custom fields?

Thank you for any help!
Nick

http://www.reefpeeps.com/media/pink-and-green-hairy-mushrooms.7/

Screen Shot 2014-12-21 at 11.26.04 AM.webp

I'm sorry @Maru I'm not so good with this stuff. If you don't mind, can you give me an example of one of the fields commented out and the appropriate template to edit? I will try to adjust for the other fields myself. I understand if you don't have time, I'll keep looking. :)

I don't have the add-on, so that's all I was able to suggest. However, if you're ever unsure which template to edit, do a template search for one of the phrases.

In this case, you could have done a template search for {xen:phrase uploaded_by} or even just uploaded_by and it would have returned you with a list of templates or even just one template, the one you needed.

I don't have the add-on, so that's all I was able to suggest. However, if you're ever unsure which template to edit, do a template search for one of the phrases.

In this case, you could have done a template search for {xen:phrase uploaded_by} or even just uploaded_by and it would have returned you with a list of templates or even just one template, the one you needed.
Thank You! I was looking in "xengallery_media_edit_fields" before.

Top Bottom