XF 1.2 Remove visitor home page

tommydamic68

i found instructions online to remove home page of member with no avail. please help. is this the correct placement of <xen:comment>?

<dl class="ctrlUnit">
<dt><label for="ctrl_homepage"><xen:comment>{xen:phrase home_page}:</xen:comment></label></dt>
<dd><input type="url" name="homepage" value="{$visitor.homepage}" id="ctrl_homepage" class="textCtrl" /></dd>
</dl>

Code:
<xen:comment>
    <dl class="ctrlUnit">
        <dt><label for="ctrl_homepage">{xen:phrase home_page}:</label></dt>
        <dd><input type="url" name="homepage" value="{$visitor.homepage}" id="ctrl_homepage" class="textCtrl" /></dd>
    </dl>
</xen:comment>

I'm fairly sure every where you've listed isn't in a single template, but regardless there's going to be multiple places where the home page is shown.

Code:
<xen:comment>
    <dl class="ctrlUnit">
        <dt><label for="ctrl_homepage">{xen:phrase home_page}:</label></dt>
    </dl>
</xen:comment>
It will not let me add the comment out to this template - i get a syntax error

<xen:if is="{$user.homepage}">
<dl><dt>{xen:phrase home_page}:</dt>
<dd><a href="{xen:string censor, $user.homepage, 'x'}" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" itemprop="url">{xen:string censor, $user.homepage}</a></dd></dl>
</xen:if>

How would you go about removing the homepage field on the member_view page ONLY if the member is valid, not banned, confirmed etc?

So for users who are email unconfirmed, banned, spam cleaned etc, the homepage field on THEIR OWN member_view does not show?

Alternatively, I don't know, would you make the homepage link rel="nofollow" ?

Top Bottom