I really don't need this info at the top when logged in as admin:

Moderation Queue: 0 Reported Items: 0 Admin Control Panel

Can it be removed? If yes, where?

Thanks

I really don't need this info at the top when logged in as admin:

Moderation Queue: 0 Reported Items: 0 Admin Control Panel

Can it be removed? If yes, where?

Thanks

Find the following codes at the moderator_bar template and either remove them or comment them.

Code:
<a href="{xen:link moderation-queue}" class="moderationQueue modLink">
                <span class="itemLabel">{xen:phrase moderation_queue}:</span>
                <span class="itemCount {xen:if {$session.moderationCounts.total}, 'alert'}">{$session.moderationCounts.total}</span>
            </a>

<a href="{xen:link reports}" class="reportedItems modLink">
                <span class="itemLabel">{xen:phrase reported_items}:</span>
                <span class="itemCount {xen:if {$session.reportCounts.total}, 'alert'}">{$session.reportCounts.total}</span>
            </a>

Find the following codes at the moderator_bar template and either remove them or comment them.

Code:
<a href="{xen:link moderation-queue}" class="moderationQueue modLink">
                <span class="itemLabel">{xen:phrase moderation_queue}:</span>
                <span class="itemCount {xen:if {$session.moderationCounts.total}, 'alert'}">{$session.moderationCounts.total}</span>
            </a>

<a href="{xen:link reports}" class="reportedItems modLink">
                <span class="itemLabel">{xen:phrase reported_items}:</span>
                <span class="itemCount {xen:if {$session.reportCounts.total}, 'alert'}">{$session.reportCounts.total}</span>
            </a>
That still includes the template call I think, even if the code within the template is removed. Alternatively you can look within the PAGE_CONTAINER template and remove it from there. It's the first thing right under the <body> tag.

That still includes the template call I think, even if the code within the template is removed. Alternatively you can look within the PAGE_CONTAINER template and remove it from there. It's the first thing right under the <body> tag.

Ah, I just saw that the OP wants to remove the link to the acp as well. In that case it would be better to remove it from the template you mentioned.

Thanks, just this, right? I remove the bold.

<xen:if is="{$visitor.is_moderator} || {$visitor.is_admin}">
<xen:include template="moderator_bar" />
<xen:elseif is="!{$visitor.user_id} && !{$hideLoginBar}" />
<xen:include template="login_bar" />
</xen:if>

Sorry about the late response, but it's hard keeping up here and playing on my on installation. :p

Thanks, just this, right? I remove the bold.

<xen:if is="{$visitor.is_moderator} || {$visitor.is_admin}">
<xen:include template="moderator_bar" />
<xen:elseif is="!{$visitor.user_id} && !{$hideLoginBar}" />
I would just turn it into:

HTML:
<xen:if is="!{$visitor.user_id} && !{$hideLoginBar}" />

Though you might've already figured it out. This removes it from your moderater view too, so mindful of that should you want them to see it.

Does no one use it in that forum? Because that template modification will hide it for anyone that would otherwise see it. If you have other staff members, it might be a more wise decision to make it not show up if the userid of the person logged in is yours, and otherwise, proceed as normal.

Top Bottom