XF 1.5 Remove Sign Up Button

Xer0n_

Hi Everyone,

I've been searching all night for an answer to this and I am only finding threads from 2012 regarding code which is non existent anymore. I am attempting to remove "Sign Up" from my navigation bar on the top because it doesn't offer "Sign in with Steam" and the other "Log In" and "Sign Up Now!" both include that.

Users are getting confused clicking sign up, registering and then later having to link external account for Steam. If someone could give me some advice, I wouldn't mind keeping the "Log In" on top because it offers sign in with steam but ditching "Sign Up".

buttons.png

I am currently running that one, according to my control panel. I should have stated that I am already using that add-on, it's just not available on the 'Sign Up' button but available on the other two so I wanted to remove it. My apologies.

It also states it should be right under the 'Sign up now!' button, which it isn't.

Using Tactical theme by Audentio Design.

steam.png

steam2.png

Last edited:
The sign up doesn't appear on the navigation bar in the default style.

As you are using a third party style, you will need to contact the author of the style or post in the resource thread for support on how to do that.

Top Bottom