Remove Points From Sidebar Visitor Panel

ahhh....well without access to someones board who uses this I cant test it, (not trying to be shyster or anything, but now a days I am broke and can't just buy an addon to test it for someone and possibly find that it is not the problem.)

If you can find me a board owner who will let me poke around I am sure I can fix it.

I think the hook in Post Ratings has to be changed so that it doesn't use the Trophy Points position.

I'll ask Luke Foreman (Post Ratings Author).

library/Dark/PostRating/EventListener.php

Starting at around Line 110

Code:
else if ($hookName == 'sidebar_visitor_panel_stats'){

$options = XenForo_Application::get('options');
if($options->dark_postrating_member_card){

$params = $template->getParams();
$params += $hookParams;
$params['user'] = $params['visitor'];
$content_totals = $template->create('dark_postrating_visitor_panel', $params);

// Hide Likes received if being shown as ratings
if($options->dark_postrating_like_show){
$likesReceived = (string)new XenForo_Phrase('likes');
$content = preg_replace('#(<dl.*?><dt>'.$likesReceived.':</dt>\s*<dd>.*?</dd></dl>)#', '', $content);
}

if($hookName == 'member_view_info_block')
$content .= $content_totals;   
else {
$trophyPoints = (string)new XenForo_Phrase('points');
$content = preg_replace('#(<dl.*?><dt>'.$trophyPoints.')#', $content_totals . '$1', $content, 1);

what is in
dark_postrating_visitor_panel

i bet you could work it from there

Code:
<xen:require css="dark_postrating.css" />
<dl class="pairsJustified">
<dt>{xen:phrase dark_ratings}:</dt>
    <dd><xen:if is="{$postrating_enabled_ratings.positive}"><span class="dark_postrating_positive">{$postrating_ratings_total.positive}</span><xen:if is="{$postrating_enabled_ratings.neutral} || {$postrating_enabled_ratings.negative}">/</xen:if></xen:if><xen:if is="{$postrating_enabled_ratings.neutral}"><span class="dark_postrating_neutral">{$postrating_ratings_total.neutral}</span><xen:if is="{$postrating_enabled_ratings.negative}">/</xen:if></xen:if><xen:if is="{$postrating_enabled_ratings.negative}"><span class="dark_postrating_negative">{$postrating_ratings_total.negative}</span></xen:if></dd></dl>

I can get the trophy part to be removed, have Ratings shown... but no numbers.

Code:
<xen:require css="dark_postrating.css" />
<dl class="pairsJustified">
<dt>{xen:phrase dark_ratings}:</dt>
    <dd><xen:if is="{$postrating_enabled_ratings.positive}"><span class="dark_postrating_positive">{$postrating_ratings_total.positive}</span><xen:if is="{$postrating_enabled_ratings.neutral} || {$postrating_enabled_ratings.negative}">/</xen:if></xen:if><xen:if is="{$postrating_enabled_ratings.neutral}"><span class="dark_postrating_neutral">{$postrating_ratings_total.neutral}</span><xen:if is="{$postrating_enabled_ratings.negative}">/</xen:if></xen:if><xen:if is="{$postrating_enabled_ratings.negative}"><span class="dark_postrating_negative">{$postrating_ratings_total.negative}</span></xen:if></dd></dl>

I can get the trophy part to be removed, have Ratings shown... but no numbers.

Is that the whole of the template there ?

Nothing is jumping out at me as the immediate answer, but I have a hunch not that I know how to explain it...I would really need hands on or I am going to have you doing and undoing a bunch of stuff until I get it...if you have a testboard with it installed I can try for you otherwise I dont want to suggest something that wont work especially for others who may be following along.

Top Bottom