XF 1.5 Remove margin from thumbnails in posts

RichardKYA

How can I remove the margin from images that are inserted into posts as thumbnails?

I can't seem to find how it is applied anywhere.

The thumbnail img tags have the classes "bbCodeImage LbImage" and the href tag has the class "LbTrigger", but there is no margin applied to them at all and there is no outer element with margin either. It's just there with no way to edit it :confused:

Anyone have any ideas on how to do this?

Thank you

Throwing this in EXTRA.CSS is probably the simplest way to achieve that without risking changing something else unintentionally.

Code:
.messageContent a.LbTrigger {
    margin: 0px -4px 0px 0px;
    padding: 0px;
}

Yeah, but that doesn't remove the margin to make it editable, that just applies a "-3px margin", if that gets removed (margin: 0), the margin still comes back...

Screen Shot 2016-02-21 at 16.32.34.webp

I need to remove it all together, so I can adjust it. If I edit the margin to what I want, the 3px margin is applied to it as well. Eg:

margin: 0;
margin: 5px;

...will equal to 13px instead of 10px.

The reason I'm trying to do this is because I'm working on a responsive design, so it will be in percentages, but with this 3px margin being added no matter what, I can't get the margins right, because with a width: 32.333% and margin: 0.5% it should be 'perfect', but because there is an extra margin of 3px being added (from nowhere), it pushes everything out.

Top Bottom