[rellect] Nodes Grid

[rellect] Nodes Grid 2.0.2

No permission to download

refael

rellect submitted a new resource:

[rellect] Nodes Grid - Nodes list in columns.

This is basically gives you the option to change the nodes list in the index page, and show nodes in two columns, instead of the standard list.

You will have a new setting in the node edit page. This option will let you choose to show the node as a column or not.
In other words, it doesn't show all nodes in columns, but just the nodes you choose to. You can organize it in the way you prefer. Even nested columns are possible, as shown in the screenshot.

For those who concern about the...

Read more about this resource...

Un able to uninstall:

Server Error
Mysqli prepare error: Incorrect table name 'xf_node DROP '

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in rellect/NodesGrid/Install/Controller.php at line 35
  5. rellect_NodesGrid_Install_Controller::uninstall()
  6. call_user_func() in XenForo/DataWriter/AddOn.php at line 200
  7. XenForo_DataWriter_AddOn->_postDelete() in AddOnInstaller/DataWriter/AddOn.php at line 10
  8. AddOnInstaller_DataWriter_AddOn->_postDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1767
  9. XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 122
  10. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionDelete() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/phcorner/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Very nice, excellent add-on @rellect (y)

I have installed it and just noticed that it doesn't support Link nodes or maybe I have missed something?

Un able to uninstall:
I see. The table name wasn't properly wrapped with quote marks.
I have installed it and just noticed that it doesn't support Link nodes or maybe I have missed something?
There is a TMS to insert the column field into all default nodes, but I see now that the TMS is failed for the link node. Wasn't aware of that.

Both issues fixed. Will release an update later today.
Thanks for reporting!

Really like this addon, makes displaying nodes as columns rather easy. The only thing I believe that could make it better is to provide some style property settings. So one can tweak the margins of the columns or something if needed.

Really like this addon, makes displaying nodes as columns rather easy. The only thing I believe that could make it better is to provide some style property settings. So one can tweak the margins of the columns or something if needed.
I will add few SPs, thanks :)

And background would be nice too :). Here's a pic of how it looks when only one forum has a sub and the other doesn't.

rellectgrids.webp

Thanks for a very nice addon too btw :).

Little problem, rss icon not align with last message:

View attachment 61526
I'm just reading again the messages to see if there's interesting suggestion or report that I missed.
At first I thought that you want the RSS icon and the last message to be in the same line next to each other, so I replied that it may confuse. Just now, when I'm reading this again, I understand what really this report about.

I will fix this in the coming update, thanks :)

Top Bottom