[rellect] Nodes Grid

[rellect] Nodes Grid 2.0.2

No permission to download
Reflect this is a great add-on and i appreciate all of your hard work and time put into this. I used to make add-ons over at vB so I know how time consuming they can be. You did a great job with this add-on. Big thumbs up!

Having one small issue. Our link forum is half the height of all the other forums. See pic below. How should we fix this?

Attachments

• cpic.webp
    cpic.webp
    15.5 KB · Views: 25
The addon was designed to work only in the index forums page.
Inside forums it will give (for most cases) an undesired result. Making it work inside forums will probably require to add a separate setting to control.

So the bottom line, currently not supported inside forums, might be added in the future.

I was just going to ask this, specifically I have a set of sub-forums http://www.clubsgaming.com/forum/categories/cg-germany.118/ where I want to apply this, these are not viewable on my main forums index, is this achievable?

Reflect this is a great add-on and i appreciate all of your hard work and time put into this. I used to make add-ons over at vB so I know how time consuming they can be. You did a great job with this add-on. Big thumbs up!

Having one small issue. Our link forum is half the height of all the other forums. See pic below. How should we fix this?
Thanks for the feedback :)
The problem you have is related to your design. The forums are not in the same height.
I was just going to ask this, specifically I have a set of sub-forums http://www.clubsgaming.com/forum/categories/cg-germany.118/ where I want to apply this, these are not viewable on my main forums index, is this achievable?
This is possible to achieve but so far no one was willing to fund the development, and unfortunately I received only 3-4 small donations since I released the addon two years ago. It's really hard to continue the development in the current situation.

Thanks for the feedback :)
The problem you have is related to your design. The forums are not in the same height.

This is possible to achieve but so far no one was willing to fund the development, and unfortunately I received only 3-4 small donations since I released the addon two years ago. It's really hard to continue the development in the current situation.

I understand your grief, I've been trying to develop a mod on my site also with donation support but not had a donation, at the moment I am unable to donate or I would.

Hey, what's the problem with sub-forums? Can you attach a screenshot?
Try with default style to verify it's not style related.
Default should be fine.. problem is most peoople us it on askin.. The boxes some are taller then others.. I thing there has to be a extra css code.. cause some of my nodes have shown categories

Default should be fine.. problem is most peoople us it on askin.. The boxes some are taller then others.. I thing there has to be a extra css code.. cause some of my nodes have shown categories
Unfortunately it's not possible to support all styles, as I cannot predict which changes you have in your style.
If you use custom style and have styling issues with the grid, try to contact the style designer and ask for support.

Unfortunately it's not possible to support all styles, as I cannot predict which changes you have in your style.
If you use custom style and have styling issues with the grid, try to contact the style designer and ask for support.

Yea thats the thing I bought all of sultanthemes styles but when I message hime for support in his ticket he never replies.. I dont know whats going on with that guy

Top Bottom