[rellect] Nodes Grid

[rellect] Nodes Grid 2.0.2

No permission to download
Is anyone using this with UI.X? It seems a little more flexible and featured than UI.X's built in node grid stuff.

How does this work "look" when there are 5 nodes or 3 nodes as opposed to an even amount of nodes. Any examples?
I'm not sure what specific scenario you have in mind in order to show you an example, so I can only suggest you to install the addon on testing environment and play with it to see if it suites your needs.

Thanks.
Great and useful add-on.
But It seems to have problem with Persian Characters (UTF-8).
See:
before:
Untitled1.webp
after:
Untitled.webp
Category name is ok. Forum name (below category) is not ok, and again names of forums below that forum is ok.
Any opinion will be appreciated.

This add-on will not work with UI.X due to the fact that the CSS it uses is specific to that of the default style. Something like this will require specific UI.X support, or any theme for that matter, that customizes the node list or has settings pertaining to the node list. UI.X offers the same functionality built in, so its not likely something we will support.

Is anyone using this with UI.X? It seems a little more flexible and featured than UI.X's built in node grid stuff.

This add-on will not work with UI.X due to the fact that the CSS it uses is specific to that of the default style. Something like this will require specific UI.X support, or any theme for that matter, that customizes the node list or has settings pertaining to the node list. UI.X offers the same functionality built in, so its not likely something we will support.

I use this with UI.X Dark. No idea what template changes I've made (if any). I'll have a look later.

I use this with UI.X Dark. No idea what template changes I've made (if any). I'll have a look later.
It may very well work with a standard configuration, but Im not sure if all of our settings will work. Like Scratch, thats custom positioning of node information. Just wanted to comment since a lot of people have mentioned us supporting this add-on. I would do it if we didn't offer the same thing in the theme itself already.

I was saying that we do offer this, as in right now. Check out the node grid under applications.
I used it also.
But the same problem with characters of forum (but sub-forums look fine)
I also used this option in category: Grid: Show as Column (I checked it, but the result was just the same as the picture attached above)
Untitled.webp

I don't why just that first forum under category has problem! the others (category name, sub-forums names) are correct.

Is it possible to create (3) node columns? As of right now it appears you can only do two.
I just changed .grid_column width to 33.33% in the template rellect_nodes_grid.css, I don't know if it works on mobile, but my users don't really use it on mobile so it doesn't matter to me. When I make the window smaller, it seems to look weird but most of my members have a large enough resolution so it doesn't matter.

Top Bottom