#Rekt - With Custom Homepage!

#Rekt - With Custom Homepage! 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Hello

I am using skin #Rekt
Can you help me move QuickSearch on Navigation, From right to left.

screen-shot-2015-06-22-at-7-08-01-pm-png.109129

Thank you very much

@Mike Creuzer is there a temporary fix to get the sidebar the correct styling on XFMG on XF 1.5 BETA 3 (I know they have changed a class) - Right now its not black. Anything I can add to Extra.css until its fixed?

@Mike Creuzer is there a temporary fix to get the sidebar the correct styling on XFMG on XF 1.5 BETA 3 (I know they have changed a class) - Right now its not black. Anything I can add to Extra.css until its fixed?
Go to uix_thirdparty.css find

/************************
XEN MEDIA GALLERY
************************/

Replace anything in that section that says .container (there will be 4 instances of this) with .xengallerySideBarContainer then go to rekt.css and find
Code:
.sidebar .section .primaryContent h3:before, .resourceListSidebar h3:before, .container .xengallerySideBar .section h3:before, .sidebar .section .secondaryContent h3:before, .profilePage .mast .section.infoBlock h3:before {
Replace with
Code:
.sidebar .section .primaryContent h3:before, .resourceListSidebar h3:before, .xengallerySideBarContainer .xengallerySideBar .section h3:before, .sidebar .section .secondaryContent h3:before, .profilePage .mast .section.infoBlock h3:before {

Top Bottom