Resource icon

Reinvigorate & Xenforo 1.0

No permission to download

praj

praj submitted a new resource:

Reinvigorate & Xenforo - Helping you track your xenforo stats with reInvigorate.

This addon allows you to track your reInvigorate stats by just adding your account ID in the options panel.

reInvigorate is a brilliant stat analysis system developed by Webtrends, and it has some amazing features. Heatmaps and desktop app included. :)

Installation Instructions

1. Upload the contents of the "upload" folder keeping the directory structure intact into your library folder.
  2. Log-in to your backend and install the...

Read more about this resource...

This looks interesting. So you can track and see what pages your individual users go to? The heatmap looks like a nice feature.

This looks interesting. So you can track and see what pages your individual users go to? The heatmap looks like a nice feature.

Yes you can. :) I love the heatmap feature as well. There are 4 different types of heatmaps as well. I've been using reInvigorate since August 2010, extremely satisfied with the analytics it provides.

So this is better than Google Analytics? Can you use both or is it overlap?
It depends on what you use it for. I use both of them, Google Analytics for Conversion Funnels, and reInvigorate for heatmaps and other stats.

I don't see any overlap at all, both co-exist peacefully. :)

Top Bottom