XF 1.4 Registrations not working

LuvMeSumZen

We have not had a new member sign up since Saturday, I believe since we upgraded to 1.4. and we never go a whole day without a new reg. I have received complaints through the contact form. So I tried to sign up and here is what all new registrants are seeing when they try to register:

reg prob.webp

None of these "errors" are actually occurring.

Any ideas what might be causing this?

When I disabled all the add ons, all those errors went away, but now it's telling me I did not answer the captcha question correctly. But I do not have the captcha feature enabled.

Okay I DID have captcha enabled, but it wasn't showing on the reg page even though I got that error message. So here's how it stands now - reg is working but now what should I do start enabling my add-ons one by one, and registering a new account after each one? That sounds like an all nighter. Please tell me there's a better way to find the offending add-on . . . . .

You would need to enable them one by one or look to see what their compatibility with 1.4 is. A 1.3 -> 1.4 (or 1.2 -> 1.3, etc) upgrade is not a small one, so if you have any add-ons, it's important to check their compatibility before upgrading. This is doubly true if you have add-ons that interact with areas that were changed (and the registration form/system changed significantly in 1.4).

Top Bottom