XF 1.2 Registration page like Xenforo

The registration process/pages on this site is the same as the default functionality.

I know, but the url is different...i thought that here you can link to this page...but you can't.

My question is...how i can directly link the registration page for a guest?

Yes, but i'm not referring to login page, but directly to *registration* page.

I want to link directly to the page when a user can directly register to the forum.

If you're talking about the login/login register page, then that appears when a register is initiated from the login drop-down, as the username/email address is already filled in.

Liam

Mhh...i would explain better.
I'm referring to something like this. This is what i want. To have a registration page in home. You click to a register button and you have a registration page.

It's a *DIRECT* registration page. The default registration page it's not a one-step-registration, because you have to pass to login page and to check that you want to register...this can be confusing by some "newbie users".

Maybe @DRE can help with this. :-)

Reactions: DRE
I'm referring to something like this. This is what i want. To have a registration page in home. You click to a register button and you have a registration page.

It's a *DIRECT* registration page. The default registration page it's not a one-step-registration, because you have to pass to login page and to check that you want to register...this can be confusing by some "newbie users".

Maybe @DRE can help with this. :)

Nope.

If you go to the register node, it takes you direct to a register form...

Just go there and see. Make sure you're not logged in first.

Liam

Maybe @DRE can help with this. :)
I see what you're talking about.

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/its-too-hard-to-register-for-some-folks.71780/

^^^That's what I did.

Top Bottom