XF 1.1 Registration Error

JABRONI

I've been wondering why I haven't been getting member signups lately, and someone emailed me today.

Registration Issue
I can never confirm my account evertyime i try and confirm it i get this message:

Machinimapalooza - Wrestling Forum - Error
A server error occurred. Please try again later.

Username: Lucid7x

It seems like they can't confirm their email because it gives them an error.

I've gotten over 50+ signups over the past few days but they can't do anything. They show up in the memberlist in the Admin CP, but not on the side bar with the daily statistics or the Memberlist on the forum.

My Admin CP member list says I have 185 signups, but my sidebar statistics say I have 127.

This is NOT good. That means I have A LOT of dead accounts here.

Here is a picture of my Admin CP Member List:

9b8d5c73617d0722d9dacc6a3ad4e7ef.png

Here is a picture of my sidebar statistics:

c64f2736b89afe6d71625a0133054efb.png

check your error log

These are from the server logs from the error_log file on my server.

[09-Aug-2012 14:03:02] PHP Fatal error: Method XenForo_Phrase::__toString() must not throw an exception in /home/blainer/public_html/machinimapalooza.com/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Xml.php on line 74
[12-Aug-2012 02:54:00] PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/blainer/public_html/machinimapalooza.com/library/XenForo/Image/ImageMagick/Pecl.php on line 243
[12-Aug-2012 02:55:35] PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/blainer/public_html/machinimapalooza.com/library/XenForo/Image/ImageMagick/Pecl.php on line 243
[12-Aug-2012 02:57:49] PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/blainer/public_html/machinimapalooza.com/library/XenForo/Image/ImageMagick/Pecl.php on line 243
[12-Aug-2012 02:58:51] PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/blainer/public_html/machinimapalooza.com/library/XenForo/Image/ImageMagick/Pecl.php on line 243
[12-Aug-2012 03:01:46] PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/blainer/public_html/machinimapalooza.com/library/XenForo/Image/ImageMagick/Pecl.php on line 243
[13-Aug-2012 20:02:08] PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/blainer/public_html/machinimapalooza.com/library/XenForo/Image/ImageMagick/Pecl.php on line 243
[13-Aug-2012 20:03:12] PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/blainer/public_html/machinimapalooza.com/library/XenForo/Image/ImageMagick/Pecl.php on line 243
[13-Aug-2012 20:04:22] PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/blainer/public_html/machinimapalooza.com/library/XenForo/Image/ImageMagick/Pecl.php on line 178
[14-Aug-2012 01:42:14] PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/blainer/public_html/machinimapalooza.com/library/XenForo/Image/ImageMagick/Pecl.php on line 243
[14-Aug-2012 01:43:46] PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/blainer/public_html/machinimapalooza.com/library/XenForo/Image/ImageMagick/Pecl.php on line 243
[14-Aug-2012 01:44:32] PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/blainer/public_html/machinimapalooza.com/library/XenForo/Image/ImageMagick/Pecl.php on line 243
[14-Aug-2012 01:47:54] PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/blainer/public_html/machinimapalooza.com/library/XenForo/Image/ImageMagick/Pecl.php on line 243
[14-Aug-2012 01:48:34] PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/blainer/public_html/machinimapalooza.com/library/XenForo/Image/ImageMagick/Pecl.php on line 243
[14-Aug-2012 01:54:15] PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/blainer/public_html/machinimapalooza.com/library/XenForo/Image/ImageMagick/Pecl.php on line 243
[21-Aug-2012 14:29:14] PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/blainer/public_html/machinimapalooza.com/library/XenForo/Image/ImageMagick/Pecl.php on line 243
[21-Aug-2012 14:30:23] PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/blainer/public_html/machinimapalooza.com/library/XenForo/Image/ImageMagick/Pecl.php on line 243
[22-Aug-2012 03:56:57] PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/blainer/public_html/machinimapalooza.com/library/XenForo/Image/ImageMagick/Pecl.php on line 243
[22-Aug-2012 03:59:09] PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/blainer/public_html/machinimapalooza.com/library/XenForo/Image/ImageMagick/Pecl.php on line 243
[22-Aug-2012 06:53:29] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer::isIgnoredTemplate() in /home/blainer/public_html/machinimapalooza.com/library/WidgetFramework/Core.php on line 114

Also apparently, it is even when you sign up period. I just tested it & I get a Server Error when I click Sign Up after entering information.

If you guys want to test it, my website is Machinimapalooza.com

Which error is from the registration form? And please post the full error by clicking it.

It's not giving me an error in my error_log, but there is definitely an error going down. This is what is happening (also, I can't click on it),

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The error on the front end doesn't show you details, but it will write a detailed error in the log. Which error in your log is generated by the registration form? You posted several errors, but I need the error that is relevant to this registration problem.

The error on the front end doesn't show you details, but it will write a detailed error in the log. Which error in your log is generated by the registration form? You posted several errors, but I need the error that is relevant to this registration problem.

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE user_id = 190' at line 3 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Unknown Account, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/blainer/public_html/machinimapalooza.com/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('????UPDATE xf_u...')
#1 /home/blainer/public_html/machinimapalooza.com/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '????UPDATE xf_u...')
#2 /home/blainer/public_html/machinimapalooza.com/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('????UPDATE xf_u...')
#3 /home/blainer/public_html/machinimapalooza.com/library/MyPoints/Model/Currency.php(232): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('????UPDATE xf_u...')
#4 /home/blainer/public_html/machinimapalooza.com/library/MyPoints/DataWriter/User.php(38): MyPoints_Model_Currency::updateUserPoints(190, false)
#5 /home/blainer/public_html/machinimapalooza.com/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1385): MyPoints_DataWriter_User->_postSave()
#6 /home/blainer/public_html/machinimapalooza.com/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Register.php(246): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#7 /home/blainer/public_html/machinimapalooza.com/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Register->actionRegister()
#8 /home/blainer/public_html/machinimapalooza.com/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#9 /home/blainer/public_html/machinimapalooza.com/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(45) "http://machinimapalooza.com/register/register"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(15) {
["username"] => string(4) "test"
["email"] => string(22) "blainerooski@gmail.com"
["password"] => string(10) ""
["password_confirm"] => string(10) ""
["dob_month"] => string(1) "4"
["dob_day"] => string(2) "22"
["dob_year"] => string(4) "1993"
["gender"] => string(4) "male"
["custom_fields"] => array(3) {
["FavoriteWrestler"] => string(0) ""
["XboxLiveGamertag"] => string(0) ""
["PSNID"] => string(0) ""
}
["custom_fields_shown"] => array(3) {
[0] => string(16) "FavoriteWrestler"
[1] => string(16) "XboxLiveGamertag"
[2] => string(5) "PSNID"
}
["timezone"] => string(16) "America/New_York"
["captcha_question_answer"] => string(3) "wwe"
["captcha_question_hash"] => string(40) "be7f711230a375b72ae32bf777c7b8d1faaeaf58"
["agree"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(0) ""
}
}

The person's problem in this thread was caused by an add-on called MyPoints.

If you don't have that add-on you should post another thread with as much info as possible.

Top Bottom