Registration email not sending

Sway

I'm having an issue with email confirmation. Everything else on the forum is working as it should but for some reason when someone tries to register i get this error when they emails try to send..

Code:
#0 /var/www/library/Zend/Mail/Protocol/Smtp/Auth/Login.php(95): Zend_Mail_Protocol_Abstract->_expect(235)
#1 /var/www/library/Zend/Mail/Protocol/Smtp.php(217): Zend_Mail_Protocol_Smtp_Auth_Login->auth()
#2 /var/www/library/Zend/Mail/Transport/Smtp.php(200): Zend_Mail_Protocol_Smtp->helo('localhost')
#3 /var/www/library/Zend/Mail/Transport/Abstract.php(348): Zend_Mail_Transport_Smtp->_sendMail()
#4 /var/www/library/Zend/Mail.php(1194): Zend_Mail_Transport_Abstract->send(Object(Zend_Mail))
#5 /var/www/library/XenForo/Mail.php(177): Zend_Mail->send()
#6 /var/www/library/XenForo/Mail.php(152): XenForo_Mail->sendMail(Object(Zend_Mail))
#7 /var/www/library/XenForo/Model/UserConfirmation.php(124): XenForo_Mail->send('danielbridgford...', 'imacow')
#8 /var/www/library/MinecraftAvatar/ControllerPublic/Register.php(103): XenForo_Model_UserConfirmation->sendEmailConfirmation(Array)
#9 /var/www/library/EWRutiles/ControllerPublic/Register.php(38): MinecraftAvatar_ControllerPublic_Register->actionRegister()
#10 /var/www/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): EWRutiles_ControllerPublic_Register->actionRegister()
#11 /var/www/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#12 /var/www/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#13 {main}

Everything else that uses the forum email feature works but something here is preventing this from sending an email to the user that is registering on my forum..

You've only posted the stack trace - can you please post the FULL error message, including the error info at the top - this will give people a better idea of what, specifically, is causing it to fail - and a better chance of helping. (y)

Cheers,
Shaun :D

Top Bottom