regarding converting vb

corecrusher

hi all
i have some questions ,please bare with me since i am using a translator and my english is bad sorry for that took me ages to typ this ;)

first question ,i have vb4 running ,and was happy with 3 series, i used it for a few years
but its getting ridicules ,im starting to dislike 4 version more and more due to stupid addons i dont want ,non solved bugs and most important constant editing of templates for follow up versions.
anyway is it possible if i buy full version here to convert my board to xenforo or will i loose al my messages?

i really need for my board automatically scale down images does u forum does this ?
and can i use some sort of cms ?

sorry for my probalry noob questions ,but im really pissed of at vb and i want to know what my possibilty are with this software
thank you all
god bless

I would love to see a vB 3 importer... I cant stand Internet Brands.
There is a VB3.x importer built-in to XF software. You only have to add other importers at present... and remember, XF is still beta, so no doubt it will eventually start coming with all the importers built-in.

I think the two big ones left to see built here is an IPB and PHPBB. Several others already exist, ie. SMF, etc.

There is a VB3.x importer built-in to XF software. You only have to add other importers at present... and remember, XF is still beta, so no doubt it will eventually start coming with all the importers built-in.

I think the two big ones left to see built here is an IPB and PHPBB. Several others already exist, ie. SMF, etc.

I just saw that... I already bought the software to tinker with and just found the 3.7/8 converter in the admin panel... I'm still a little worried due to the complexity of my setup :)

Top Bottom