Redirection Scripts for PhotoPost vBGallery

Redirection Scripts for PhotoPost vBGallery 1.0.0

No permission to download

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
Chris D submitted a new resource:

Redirection Scripts for PhotoPost vBGallery - Redirects vBGallery URLs to XenForo Media Gallery

If you have imported your vBGallery database into XenForo Media Gallery, you can automatically redirect all traffic destined for your vBGallery content to its new location within XenForo Media Gallery.

All that is required is that you unzip these files and place them in the directory in which your vBGallery files resided.

You will need to edit the included 301config.php in order to instruct the redirect scripts how to find the archived import log data by specifying the import log...

Read more about this resource...

Great to see development on this front going. Hope to see Photopost Pro and vbulletin album redirection.

There has been no development on this front.

These were developed probably around a year ago. With our current focus being XenForo 2.0 my hope is that people or other developers can adapt these themselves to work with the other products as desired.

I wasn't suggesting I was going to adapt them myself. This still stands:

With our current focus being XenForo 2.0 my hope is that people or other developers can adapt these themselves to work with the other products as desired.

This doesn't work for me. I get the following error messages:

Warning: require(/home/xxxx/public_html/gallery/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxx/public_html/gallery/browseimages.php on line 11

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/home/xxxx/public_html/gallery/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/xxxx/public_html/gallery/browseimages.php on line 11

I don't think there are any.

The ones in this resource would be useful as an initial starting point. It shouldn't take much for a developer to adjust them to work with Photopost Pro (this was the main reason I created these, but no one has been kind enough to release Pro compatible ones yet).

I don't think there are any.

The ones in this resource would be useful as an initial starting point. It shouldn't take much for a developer to adjust them to work with Photopost Pro (this was the main reason I created these, but no one has been kind enough to release Pro compatible ones yet).
You seem quite kind ... with that devious look on your profile pic :P
Perhaps you could be kind enough to release a Pro compatible script? Hmmmm... And speaking of professional development - what would you charge for such a task? :)

J.

I'm not really in a position to take on custom development and I'm currently somewhat busy ;)

If you post in the Custom Service and Development Requests forum I suspect you'll find someone to help you out.

I'm not really in a position to take on custom development and I'm currently somewhat busy ;)

If you post in the Custom Service and Development Requests forum I suspect you'll find someone to help you out.
Hmmm. Kinda new that - you seem like busiest guy on Xenforo.com LOL
Might you suggest what would be the fair pricepoint for such development? Thanks Chris!

J.

Hi Chris. I've just tried this out with 2.1.9 and it doesn't seem to work, generating a 500 error. Have you updated your version to work with the latest XF? If so, would you be willing to share the files?

Top Bottom